More Than Anyone (by vale4eva) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack and Martha. They're just great.

I love all the teasing, I also love your brilliant grammar Rach :wink:.

The relationship dynamics are really brill - an original take on the friendship.

I can't wait to see how it unravels...

Please update soon! :D

Edited by -Jade-

Turning on the shower, he began to sing …

Im too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car, too sexy by far … And Im too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat, what do you think about that …” he continued on; his voice gradually getting louder as he bopped along in the shower, to his rhythmic tune; oblivious to the fact that Martha, as well as possibly the entire street, could hear him sing, “Im a model and you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah, I shake my little touche on the catwalk.”

I near choked on my hot chocolate when i read this bit.

I love everything about this fic, it's very funny, well written and leaves you hanging out for the next chapter... Hint Hint. :D

Edited by irish_angel

I'm sticking with you from the beginning! This is really cool, I *heart* the J&M realationship it's so sweet and cute. I thought of Dawson's Creek too when I read the first chapter! It was hilarious when Jack muttered about the spidey suit!

I really like your style of writing, everything seems to flow really well, I can't wait to see more!