Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you lovely caps, miss the sutherland family especially because they were like a proper big family with a cousin included too, now it seems like there isnt many proper families, there all split up. :) Thats why the Sutherlands were such a great family, and the age gap between Kirsty, Dani and Jade were realistic too

While the Sutherlands did have their split ups aswell, I thought the Sutherlands were one of the few families in the show that really had that onscreen charm together. I thought Rhys and Shelley were wonderful as husband and wife. The girls were all different, but still lovable sisters. They all grew up and changed a lot in their later years, and did it convincingly, which I liked.

Jade and Dani were my favourites. I likes Max only in his friendship with Colleen. I liked Shelley and Rhys as parents (though I think they were a bit stirkt sometimes.) I liked Kirsty in the early days, but I can`t forgive the selfish action of getting together with Kane. That was just too wrong.

Hi! I also loved Jade and Dani, but I prefered Max to Dani. I always considered Kirsty selfish and annoying, even before she was with Kane. I tried to warm to Kirsty as she was the only Sutherland I didn't like, but there was only one brief time that I liked Kirsty. Rhys and Shelley were one of my favorite parents. I was a big fan of Shelley, and wish she stayed longer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/mer.../rhyshelley.jpg

i agree with that ^^^ i think they could pass off as mother and daughter very easily as well! it's such a same that they are no longer on the show but then again i don't see where they would fit in!

I think Dani and Kirsty would be the only ones I can't imagine back. I just don't see Dani giving up her dream to return after she left heartbroken. I think Max can easily return and Jade can return as a guest because if she lived with Kit in the city, their relationship must have grown offscreeen. As for Rhys and Shelley, why not? Jesse was brought back, I think it wouldn't be impossible to bring back a Sutherland.

Archived