Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

Although she was never one of my favourites, i'd like to see Brodie again, i think she still had potential and maybe if she was to return the Sutherlands may get a mention, after all they were practically her family so hopefully she'd have stayed in touch. But by the sound of it her and Alex won't be together, which is a shame.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked them as a couple anyway...nor did I like Alex for some reason. I doubt they will make an excuse like they did for Gypsy and Lily (as I know Danifan would have really liked to see Gypsy again :wink: ). From what I have read, I would assume this won't be a few days, this would be quite a lengthy visit, so I would either assume she would have come, they would have split up, or maybe she's dead for all we know?

Just curious, does anyone remember the name of Max's father and Rhys' brother?

^^^^ lmao same ! i'm watching all the old episodes the now from 2001 , brings back memories!

One of my favorite years, well after 2002. Rhys and Shelley were ideal parents. Shelley still remains one of my favorite adults. I was so happy when Nick and Jade got together later. :wub: I also didn't mind Kirsty with Seb.

Jade Sutherland. She was so under used. :(

:o We agree on something! :D I always thought both Jade and Kate were underated, as she had so much potential to shine.

Archived