Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kirsty didn't exactly have a happy ending though, unless you call going on the run from the police happy! I liked the way Rhys and Shelley left, because people didn't immediately forgive them for betraying Beth. Maybe they were meant to be together, but Beth didn't deserve the way they treated her. It was nice that they had to face the consequences before they got their happy ending. I hated Jade, Dani and Max's exits though. I thought they deserved something bigger considering how much they'd contributed to the show.

Kirsty was my fave by a mile. :D

They all deserved much more dramatic exits as they had been such a huge part of the show for so long. Dani's in particular seemed a very underwhelming after she'd been so popular. I'm glad she dumped Scott though, i enjoyed seeing that as she was far too good for him. :D

I didn't even realise Dani had actually gone when she left. I thought there would be at least one more scene, with her saying goodbye to friends and family (well, Kirsty, seeing as she was the only other Sutherland left). Tammin must have been disappointed that they didn't give her a more significant exit.

Archived