Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to wrote for Jade - even though she ended up not being a real Sutherland.

The Sutherland family actually are my least favourite family, as they were all so self obsessed and selfish apart from Jade, so it actually makes perfect sense that she isn't a real sutherland.

I refuse to acknowledge that horrible storyline. I hated it on so many levels.

I can see where you would think that they all were self obsessed at times, but they all had their caring moments, even Kirsty (though I usually won't admit it). Despite all their problems, I still couldn't help but to love them. They were never boring in my eyes.

Shelley was way better than Beth.

Not happy about Dani having less votes than evil Kirsty and boring Max. She was easily the best. I miss her so much :wub:

Rhys deserves appreciation as he was great too. Him and Shelley were my favourite parents on the show. The Sutherlands would have been perfect if they only consisted of Rhys, Shelley, Dani, Jade and Max. :)

Shelley was way better than Beth.

Not happy about Dani having less votes than evil Kirsty and boring Max. She was easily the best. I miss her so much :wub:

Rhys deserves appreciation as he was great too. Him and Shelley were my favourite parents on the show. The Sutherlands would have been perfect if they only consisted of Rhys, Shelley, Dani, Jade and Max. :)

I don't think Max was boring. :( In my opinion, Max was one of the best kids since Sam Marshall. He made me laugh, and cry, as he could do drama better than most of the teenagers. He had so much potential to be a great character if the Sutherlands stayed in Summer Bay and we watch him grow up in his teen years. Ah...if only Jade was the real Sutherland, and Kirsty moved far, far, away! :lol: As much as I disliked her, she did have some good in her.

Max was only boring to me in comparison with my Dani, no one even came close to her in my eyes. :wub:

I don't think Max was given the right storylines, they tried to make him into a little old man rather than a kid and it didn't help that he had no friends his own age to interact with until Henry and Marilda and by then it was too late as he was leaving.

As for Kirsty i hate her so much that i've completely blanked out any good she may have done, and even if she did it was probably to help herself rather than anyone else. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't like the way Shelley was portayed after she left. She was a caring mother/social worker who would do anything for her kids and was also really genereous and warm, then when she came back she was quite cold and the close relationship she had with her daughters had gone, like they prefered saint Beth to her which always annoyed me as i really liked Shelley but could never stand Beth. She treated like some stranger rather than their mother. I'd have liked one of the girls or Max even as he was really close to her, to have stuck up for her whenever Beth/the Hunter kids said something mean about her.

Archived