Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

Max was fantastic. He was so different from other kids/early teenagers on the show. He had some funny comments if you paid attention to what he said, and lots of funny scenes when he was in love (he always walked into lockers, walls, people etc when looking at girls). His friendship with Colleen was one of the cutest things ever, so original. And also, Sebastian was a great actor. He did emotional scenes better than most adults on the show (especially when Dylan left and when Colleen was diagnosed with cancer).

I loved all of the Sutherlands, almost.

I disliked Jade in her "live for the moment" phase (if you take a look at the Estonian thread, they seem to hate that too), when she auditioned for the dorm (that tape she made was horrible to watch) and when she dated Toby. All of this + more just got too embarrassing to watch and she annoyed me with all the whining.

Dani was quite annoying in her first years too. She really was a princess back then, but she got a lot better in 2002->

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disliked Jade in her "live for the moment" phase (if you take a look at the Estonian thread, they seem to hate that too), when she auditioned for the dorm (that tape she made was horrible to watch) and when she dated Toby. All of this + more just got too embarrassing to watch and she annoyed me with all the whining.

Dani was quite annoying in her first years too. She really was a princess back then, but she got a lot better in 2002->

You make fair points and i also found this bugging at times,but it's so hard to remember these things as it happened so long ago, Jade did have her good points as well, all the Sutherland's did just not all at the same time :D

I do agree that Jade did have her annoying moments, but just about everyone does. Despite that, I could only like her more for the good in her. As far as whining, I think Kirsty did the majority of that. :P Dani was a Sutherland that grew on me. I never hated her, but I always had a soft spot for her because she had a difficult life.

Should Kirsty's real twin not be in the poll?

I actually prefered Laura to Kirsty. They should have kept her and packed Kirsty off to live in the city. :lol:

But neither come close to the brilliance that was Jade Sutherland :wub:

Fixed! :D

I didnt think about her, but I thought of adding Brodie, actually. :P Did anyone prefer Brodie or Laura better than the rest of the Sutherlands?

^^^ =D Class i don't really remember that but it sounds really funny! .I found the parents to be so over protective and nosy, anyone else feel that way or just me?

Oh and thanks you Aquamarine,i really like your avatar as well!

Archived