Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

I agree, but I can understand why she would change, though she did have some very good moments even after she left. I remember when Jade found out she wasn't born a Sutherland, I could tell how both Shelley and Jade felt in their scenes together. It even made me feel like crying.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, but I can understand why she would change, though she did have some very good moments even after she left. I remember when Jade found out she wasn't born a Sutherland, I could tell how both Shelley and Jade felt in their scenes together. It even made me feel like crying.

same here there was alot of emotions in those scenes!

Twin!Swap and Jade's last episodes were only just saved by Kate Garven's sensational acting.

I disliked both storylines, but the wonderful acting of all the Sutherlands touched me. I don't think any other family would have pulled it off as well as they did. As Vivaca said, so much emotion from them all.

Also, I'm loving the new selection of Dani/Tammin avatars. I wish the other characters had a wider selection.

The Sutherlands are probably the only family in any soap where i've actually loved the majority of them rather than liking one or two and hating the rest (like i do with the Hunters and the Holdens).

I disliked all of the Hunters either now, or at one time. I have warmed up to Matilda a little. The only Holden I really cared for was Lucas, I found the other Holdens only important for relationships. The only other familys I was a real fan of were the Smiths and the Pattersons.

Even tho Jade was a far, far better actress than either Kirsty or Dani, the three always acted well together. They were very believable as sisters. :)

I also loved how they were all different, but were a family no matter what.

Archived