Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite was probally Dani and Kirsty, their storylines were very interesting during the early 200-2004, I miss them as a family, I think they need more proper families in home and away now. The sutherlands were all great though i wish Jade had more better storylines, her storylines were not very good, Kate garven was a very good actress she deserved more better.

Kate Garven was a wonderful actress. I do wish she recieved more storylines. A lot of her storylines usually became about Kirsty. Despite her lack of storylines, she performed fantasticly and portrayed Jade very well. As much as I prefered her with Nick, I sometimes wish she took care of Seb and they remained in Summer Bay. I believe they could have been happy together. Then both of them could have had a happier exit later. Unless of course the writers decided Nick and Seb should have a relationship (something I have wanted to see since 2002). :P So yeah, I think their exits could have been much happier. Don't get me wrong, not every ending should be a happy one, but I think both characters deserved it.

As much as I hate to admit it, I didn't hate Rhys with Beth as much as I thought I would. Though I'm happy Rhys and Shelley were together in the end.

I agree with Aquamarine, that would have been nice to see them (Jade & Seb) leave together in a happy ending! If we could turn back time i wonder if the writers would do it differently????????

I wasn't a big fan of them, but I thought they had chemistry. I prefered them together rather than Kirsty and Kane, though I may be biased as I loved both the characters. They were great in the beginning of their relationship, I remember liking them a lot in their performance together in 2002. They were great in the beginning of their relationship, I only disliked them together at the end. He always did care about her. I would have prefered them to leave together. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Jade leave the next episode after Seb left?

I wish the Sutherlands were mentioned more (or at all) in the current episodes. Their leaves were all rushed and the only one that satisfied me was Kirsty's. It would be nice if Colleen got a letter from Max and he said how he was and if he ever made up with his father.

I took a couple of Secrets and ther city screencaps today. Almost all of them have a Sutherland in one of them. I have some of them as a family, Josh/Dani, Nick/Jade, Nick/Jade/Seb, Max/Colleen, Rhys/Shelley, and I believe I had one of Seb/Kirsty. Anyone would like to see them?

Archived