Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

I would have liked to see more of Max aswell. I also thought Jade had the best relationships of all the Sutherland girls.

Have to wholeheartedly disagree, on the grounds of the disaster that was Jade and Seb! *shudders* I was never a huge fan of Jade and Nick either, probably because I didn't like either of them individually that much. Don't get me wrong, Jade played an important role in the Sutherland family and it wouldn't have been the same without her, but on her own she annoyed me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite liked Jade and Seb at first...but that was probably because I loved both their characters. I understand how you feel about Jade, as that's how Kirsty was to me. I liked her with Seb, I liked her with Jade and Dani, I liked her in the four musketeers..but I didn't care for her.

• 1 month later...

The Sutherlands were a great family - every one of them played a great part in the show. And they were all so believable as a family - that was something rare and special. I liked all of them but probably liked Dani the least, not for any big reason, just because...

I do think the show has lost something without them. They dominated the storylines for four years and then they were gone... The show had to build up on other characters instead. Its a shame they all had to leave - and so suddenly...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Give me a D, give me an A, give me a N, give me an I. What does it spell DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best character ever. :D:D:D

if the the sutherlands had stayed jade would of dated Kane since she had to have all of Kirsty's ex boyfriends lol

i loved em all Kirsty was the best Dani sometimes pissed me of and i never got to like Jade i forgot about her when she was on it

all the sutherland girls went threw that bitch stage Dani was one when she first came and when she left Kirsty when she left school and Jade befor she left

Kirsty is the only one who didnt try to hurt anyone (she just dated Kane it wasnt that bad) Dani hit Kane and drove of & and when Duncan and Jade went of the clift and Seb got hurt

u know how kane raped dani didnt Kirsty neally get raped twice and dani walked in

Archived