Sutherland Appreciation

Guest Aquamarine

Give me a D, give me an A, give me a N, give me an I. What does it spell DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best character ever. :D:D:D

Kirsty is the only one who didnt try to hurt anyone (she just dated Kane it wasnt that bad)

:lol:

No disrespect to one of your favorites, but Kirsty hurt a lot of people during her time in the bay. Whether they were intentional or not, I wish she at least took the chance to realize all of the people she hurt. Hopefully, her character has grown since her time away.

Also, I don't think any of them were that bitchy. They might have had attitude, but they were nothing in comparison to Gypsy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me a D, give me an A, give me a N, give me an I. What does it spell DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best character ever. :D:D:D

Kirsty is the only one who didnt try to hurt anyone (she just dated Kane it wasnt that bad)

:lol:

No disrespect to one of your favorites, but Kirsty hurt a lot of people during her time in the bay. Whether they were intentional or not, I wish she at least took the chance to realize all of the people she hurt. Hopefully, her character has grown since her time away.

Also, I don't think any of them were that bitchy. They might have had attitude, but they were nothing in comparison to Gypsy.

Very true. Kirsty hurt almost everyone she came into contact with and usually blamed them for everything. Even when she did apologise it was usually half hearted and insincere.

All three girls had a few catty comments now and again, and in the begining Dani had bags of attitude and a sharp tongue but deep down they all were nice girls.

Archived