Roman Harris

Guest Eli

I think they should keep Roman single for a bit... obviously he's got both Nicole and Aden on his plate at the moment, he's got enough to worry about :P

It would be nice for them to bring in a new person for him to be romantically involved with... but not right now :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he will stay single for a little bit at least until there is a romantic interest on the horizon which there doesn't seem to be right now.

I love the father/daughter scenes between Roman and Nicole today and yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably should have mentioned that the 2pm All Saints is back on :D

Roman (Conrad...) is playing "Scottie" and I just had to quote this:

Scottie: "I'm starving, I skipped breakfast. You want to get something?"

Ben: "I already ate."

They get a call about a man who's had a heart attack at a fast food restaurant.

Scottie: "Oh they make the best egg and bacon rolls there."

lol, then they bring the guy into the hospital. Scottie's still rambling about how good the burgers are, because he evidently didn't get one and he's still starving. Bron walks past him with a brown paper bag.

Scottie: "You wouldn't happen to have a burger in that bag would you?"

Bron: "Don't be stupid. They're drugs."

Scottie: "Are they edible?"

Hehehe. Next call out.

Scottie: "You should have let me stop at the cafeteria!"

Ben: "Shut up!"

Scottie looks around.

Scottie: "Oh, this is a conspiracy! This place makes the best raspberry tarts ever!"

:D

Feck! Tell me you watched it today, because I just missed something important and I want to know what it was >.<

Scottie took a squashed banana out of some kid's bag, and as soon as he saw it he threw up... and he later explained to Ben that it "brought it all back" and it sounded serious but I wasn't listening to what "it" was and HELP! :(

EDIT: It's okay. I asked a friend :)

Feck! Tell me you watched it today, because I just missed something important and I want to know what it was >.<

Scottie took a squashed banana out of some kid's bag, and as soon as he saw it he threw up... and he later explained to Ben that it "brought it all back" and it sounded serious but I wasn't listening to what "it" was and HELP!

EDIT: It's okay. I asked a friend

Question: What was it? Just interested lol

Archived