Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ His feet looked like bananas??? :unsure:

Dead bananas... all black and gross from a lack of oxygen, I presume. Don't ask me. I wasn't listening :rolleyes:

Oh my Gawdfather! (as Irene would say) That's rough.

That script from AS is hilarious! I've never really got into watching AS. It's been on over here for years now but I've no clue what stage they're at. I'd love to see Conrad in it.

All Saints: Ben and Scottie get called out to an old woman's house because she's had a chest pain. They discover that she's pulled a muscle while trying to move furniture, so Ben offers Scottie's reluctant assistance. Scottie: "I'm an ambo, not a removalist!" Scottie moves a couple of beds for the old lady (because she'd pushed them together for a gentleman caller, and couldn't let her son see them like that), and as they're leaving, she mentions that she might just move the dresser as well. So Ben gets Scottie to help him move that too. Hours later, the whole living room is rearranged :P

(This isn't exact but it's as close as I can remember 2 hours later)

Ben: "We'll be out of here in a minute."

Scottie: (in a German accent) "Don't be so sure Hansel. She is a vitch and ve are deeeep in the forest."

Ben: (also in a German accent) "Don't vorry Gretel, I think ve'll be safe."

:D

I also enjoyed them bringing pizza to Bron, Connor and Jared at the hospital in the middle of a night shift, then swiftly turning around and leaving before the lady in charge saw them and yelled at them the way she was yelling at the others for having a water fight and being unprofessional :P

All Saints is fun :)

I'm such an idiot. :( I've had friday, monday and today off and I didn't watch it once. I can't tomorrow either, damn. :(

I was going to bump this last night but I forgot what I was going to say...ahh yes, now I remember. Roman is in serious danger of becoming one of those background characters that does nothing. Likeable but uneventful which is not cool. I know there's Nicole but still not enough to do other than stand around in the diner.

If it makes you feel better, All Saints isn't on on Fridays :)

My friend organised a trip out to the shopping center the other week, and made sure it was Friday so we wouldn't miss anything lol.

We have our priorities right.

Anyway, yeah. Roman. He's in danger of that, and also of becoming someone like (ew I can't believe I'm going to say this...) ... Rhys... as far as raising kids go. Sit back like a bump on a log until something goes wrong, and then try to solve everything by yelling. Ick. I do NOT want him to be that guy! >.<

Last week was bad for me. I saw sides of both Roman and Miles I didn't like. So now I'm down to two perfect characters,

and one of them won't be around for much longer

:rolleyes:

BLASPHEMY! Rhys and Roman should never be compared ever again! Ever, ever ever! As you put yourself in another thread, 'the Sutherland vibe' is such an ugly wet, dark, horrible cloud to throw over any characters head. Parenting style does need a bit of work though... I did like him yelling at Nicole but that was probably because she was so busy defending herself (with awesome lines like "It's not my fault if her bf cheats on her" :D) that I didn't get the creepy flirting vibe. Nice change.

I'm having another mind blank, who's the other perfect character? :P

Yes knowing that All Saints isn't on friday's does help a little, thanks. :)

Ok. So from this cap early on from a few months ago we can establish Roman (or moreso Conrad) has nothing abnormal about his chest (nothing wrong if he did though- no one's perfect)

roman1hk9.png

But as was just pointed out to me by a friend... wtf is this??? :blink:

whatthefh7.png

Archived