Roman Harris

Guest Eli

Conrad made his first appearance on the All Saints reruns today ^_^. He was all young and preppy and so cute and his hair was longer and awww ^_^ I was so pleased that he was an entirely different character - much brighter and carefree. I love Roman as he is, but I'll admit that I wondered how much of that was the character and how much was Conrad. Seems like the character, so yay. The stern but fair silence is all on purpose :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conrad made his first appearance on the All Saints reruns today ^_^. He was all young and preppy and so cute and his hair was longer and awww ^_^ I was so pleased that he was an entirely different character - much brighter and carefree. I love Roman as he is, but I'll admit that I wondered how much of that was the character and how much was Conrad. Seems like the character, so yay. The stern but fair silence is all on purpose :)

What time are these reruns? :P

:o Josh has bonde hair!

I also didn't recognise Josh in that pic... I was staring at the pic, looking for Josh on the left, for like 30 secs... until finally a light switch came on in my head and I realised he's the guy with the blonde hair. :lol:

Archived