Roman Harris

Guest Eli

I thought there already was a Roman/Conrad appreciation thread, but I can't find one...

I'm really beginning to like Roman, I didn't at first, but I do now, especially after Friday's episode when we got to learn a little bit more about his background. I can really see him become one of those regulars you don't want to leave Summer Bay ever.

During Friday's episode I thought it could have been nice to see him and Sally develop more of a relationship, although I doubt it will happen.

I could see him with Leah though, now that Dan will be out of the picture soon, although a small part of me still wants to believe Leah will end up with Vinnie and live happily ever after.

:P

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought there already was a Roman/Conrad appreciation thread, but I can't find one...

I'm really beginning to like Roman, I didn't at first, but I do now, especially after Friday's episode when we got to learn a little bit more about his background. I can really see him become one of those regulars you don't want to leave Summer Bay ever.

During Friday's episode I thought it could have been nice to see him and Sally develop more of a relationship, although I doubt it will happen.

That's funny, I just wrote that in another thread. That makes two of us in other words. I agree with you about the rest, I really like Roman and look forward to getting to know him better.

I'm quite confused. :(

In today's Australian episode, Miles awkwardly said "SAS" while Sally was droning on about Roman being bossy... then after Miles said that, Sal kinda went a bit awry. Something I'm missing here? Something wrong with the SAS? :unsure:

I like him too. Although he is a tad monotoned, i find him fascinating.

Good looks- check

Good cook- check

Good personality- check

He is just wonderful. Im glad his a regular, i cant wait to see more of him.

But now he will become best friends with Miles, and not Jack, and that just ruins everything :angry: Ah well, they can be the 3 musketeers :P

I've liked Roman from the start and I like the fact that he wasn't paired up with someone straight away. (Well, there is the Rachel thing, but he's not desperately chasing after her.) They're giving him the chance to develop as a character first. And I like that when was first introduced, they didn't do that whole 'what's he hiding or what's his big secret' crap.

His monotone is probably the only thing that slightly annoys me about him. Other than that, he's perfect. Him and Irene should so get together :wub: Is it just me, or does anyone else think that there could be something there?

Yeah, that confused me as well, I didn't get that, but I just though "Hey, I'm a Norwegian, I barely speak English and I've never been to Australia, what the hell do I know?" and let it go :P

:lol:

i got the felling it's just becasue Roman doesn't want it to be common knowledge the he is/was SAS - they are the military forces who go were angels fear to thread [think that most dangerius missions in the likes of current wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.]

Ah, I see. That makes sense now, thanks!

Archived