Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a minute there I wanted Morag to forget about Martha and go after Roman for herself.

Which of course will lead to Irene getting jealous and wanting him for herself.

And then the war of the battle-axes begins...with Colleen not wanting to miss out on all the action. Oh and Madge Wilkins never too far away. :lol::ph34r:

Who wouldnt want to be kissed by Roman :wub: Martha is one lucky girl :P

I wouldn't. I can't stand Roman, he's nothing but a do gooder acting like the good samaritan and getting involved in everyone else's dramas and forever talking about his own experiences...snore fest!

For Martha, its Jack or no one. It'll only end in tears!

Ouch. Well I guess at least not everyone is abord ship We Love Roman, got to have som variety in opinion. :P

But I love him; with or without anyone. He is possibly the first male I've seen to have chemistry with absolutely every female character (and some of the males :wink: ) and while I agree I'm not usually too keen on overly nice characters I think he's refreshing. We have plenty of real and evil ones for the moment. I don't think he's acting anything either, I think he's just genuinley a lovely guy (of the kind who don't exist in my world unfortunately) and he's bringing sexy back some light, comic relief to the show to balance it out. Can't argue with the eye candy statements either.

Archived