Roman Harris

Guest Eli

:lol: did anyone see tuesday's episode when Jack tried talking to Martha and Roman walked in and it looked like he was thinking 'WTF do you want, she's my girlfriend now so get away' i just kept imagining him saying that because his face looked like he was going to punch Jack.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what I think about Roman. He's very calm and unflappable, I like men like that. On the other hand, he was/is in the SAS, so probably knows many ways to kill and torture people, which is worrying.

I get the feeling he's got a hidden agenda- he's very quickly making himself indispensable to Summer Bay, but sooner or later someone is going to come to the bay to 'get him' for things he's done in the past...

Not sure what I think about Roman. He's very calm and unflappable, I like men like that. On the other hand, he was/is in the SAS, so probably knows many ways to kill and torture people, which is worrying.

I get the feeling he's got a hidden agenda- he's very quickly making himself indispensable to Summer Bay, but sooner or later someone is going to come to the bay to 'get him' for things he's done in the past...

Well at least if you were Martha you would feel very safe around him!

• 2 weeks later...

If he was that dangerouse he would have got rid of Johnny no problem. he didn't do anything to save Collieen, it was Miles who went for Johnny. mind you maybe Roman had the right idea not ding anything, sally wouldn't have been stabbed if Miles hadn't of gone for Johnny.

Archived