Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you come in here if you don't like him... He was giving up something so Jack and Martha could be happy. It was incredibly selfless.

Mmm... how do I put this. Look, I'm not trying to start a argument. I guess what I meant, is that he's involved whether he likes it or not. I can see how people can see it's selfless, but I can see how it can be selfish. Maybe there was some truth to what he said about not wanting to raise another child. It's like he doesn't want to take responsibility. So he's giving it up to make them happy, but what's he going to do when the truth comes out? It's just going to make things worse. He's in over his head, and I think he realises it.

Argh! I'm tired and I'm probably not explaining myself properly, sorry. My opinion of Roman varies from week to week, I neither hate him nor love him.

Thing is with a character they never actually think/realise the truth will come out. :P (we know though coz we're watching a soapy and it's an age old rule, lol.) In reality people can actually go through with a lie like that and take it to their grave. I get what you mean about the responsibility though, didn't look at it that way. Forgive me for being *cough* ahem... biast? :P

Yes, they live in a little fantasy world where they think they can get away with stuff like this. I really feel sorry for all of them, because I can see that Roman and Jack are probably going to get closer (NO, not that way, I realise how it sounds) and be better friends. So when it all comes out, cause you know it is, he's going to lose a friend.

Seriously though, she SAW what it did to Kim. Roman can be naive about it if he likes, but Martha? Kim almost died! And if Rachel has anything to do with it, she should know that too! And after the way Sam lied to Jack, and the breakdown he's already had over that... do they want to kill him? Because they're really going the right way about it.

Now, I can believe that Roman wouldn't particularly care either way, because he's like that, but if I have to watch Martha and Rachel crying their eyes out and saying they should have known better than to keep the truth from Jack, I'm not sure I'll have any sympathy for them, because yes, they SHOULD know better!

Archived