Roman Harris

Guest Eli

I mean if Jack did end up killing himself over this (very unlikely, but hypothetically speaking) - I don't think Roman would feel responsible. He obviously cares about the baby.

Aah, gotcha. My bad. Seriously, I have watched that clip so many times now. Just wanna give him a big ole hug.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean if Jack did end up killing himself over this (very unlikely, but hypothetically speaking) - I don't think Roman would feel responsible. He obviously cares about the baby.

Aah, gotcha. My bad. Seriously, I have watched that clip so many times now. Just wanna give him a big ole hug.

Ditto that. :( I don't think I've loved a male character this much since Vinnie.

^^ He only has himself to blame. He could have demanded that Martha tell Jack the truth or he would do it.

And Martha could have kept her knickers on...or not :P .It takes two to make a baby.

I felt sorry for him,he obviously cares about the baby but can see it'd be better off being brought up by two parents who love it .Look at Nicole,he probably doesn't want to have another child under the same circumstances and have it be like her.

^^ He only has himself to blame. He could have demanded that Martha tell Jack the truth or he would do it.

And Martha could have kept her knickers on...or not :P .It takes two to make a baby.

I felt sorry for him,he obviously cares about the baby but can see it'd be better off being brought up by two parents who love it .Look at Nicole,he probably doesn't want to have another child under the same circumstances and have it be like her.

but unline Nicole he will have to watch this baby grow everyday if he stays in the bay.

It's all a big mess.

I want Roman to have a relationship with someone, and forget about all this JnM gumph in his scenes (I love the JnM scenes but I'm hating the paternity storyline already). Let jack & Martha have their own storyline with the baby and let Roman have another storyline of his own, with someone new and fresh.

Scottie heavy All Saints ep today. He got a new partner who was a cow and threatened to have him charged with sexual harassment if he kept hitting on her lol. She also asked him if he was so flirty with Ben. He didn't answer but in my opinion... yes :P. The first thing he did was call Ben and complain that he didn't know what to do with this woman because she didn't go straight for his balls like Ben does. (That's so out of context but I'm having fun, hehe.) But seriously, Ben and Scottie are sweet in their own passive aggressive way. Scottie was almost crying when Ben got sick. Aww... (Although thanks a lot inaccurate VCR clock - I missed the actual scene where I assume Ben passed out and crashed the ambulance :angry:)

Roman's good too... not as good as Scottie :P. But Scottie don't got Aden. Roman and Aden... :wub:. Is it cynical and wrong to hope that Larry dies so that Roman has no choice but to keep Aden forever? And I was just thinking, why doesn't someone force Geoff into cheap slave labour at the Diner like they do with Aden, Nicole and Belle? Aden and Geoff working in close quarters wearing those cute little aprons, while Roman watches over them, telling them what to do... :wub:

(My mind just went to a potentially scary place... but... I think I like it...)

I'm hoping that the potential relationship with Charlie would reveal some of Roman's hidden past and as well as

Paul

coming in as well.

I really like the slow progress in the Nicole/Roman relationship because it is believable that after not knowing each other for such a long time that it would take little steps for their relationship to be cemented. I like the way they haven’t just been lumped together and ta da your father and daughter. I did think tonight though Roman had some idea of who Nicole was talking about because he did say misguided boy but who knows.

Archived