Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We havn't had a Roman and Miles scene in aggggges. :(

Why did you have to point that out? I've been so preoccupied with Miles/Jazz and Roman/Nicole/Aden that I hadn't noticed the lack of Miles/Roman. Now I'm sad :(

:o How did you ever stop? lol.

Oh I was starting to get bored of him. He wasnt on very much, and it was always to do with Nicole. Especially last week, Roman was just so bland and boring. Now im starting to liken to him again. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Holy f*** Holy f*** Holy f***

All Saints... Scottie and Ben in a prison... shirts off... belt tied around Scottie's neck... scalpel to his throat... Ben saying he won't leave his partner...

HOLY F***! :mellow:

And when it was all over, they cut to Von having a cigarette... How appropriate :D

The subheading says Conrad Coleby. And right now he's doing his best work on All Saints. I'll appreciate his semi-naked bondage where I find it, thank you very much -_- Come on H&A, I challenge YOU to throw in a scene like that! Seriously :ph34r:

I actually made myself watch the whole episode, when the guide was all about Ben and Scott :P

But no shirt Scott?!?! Wow, he looked good :wub: But it sucked about his dad :( And then the way he reacted when he saw Kerry :(

Who's Kerry? I missed the first few minutes, and I wasn't paying attention to anyone's names...

I've been searching the internet for screen caps from this ep. No luck yet, but I did find this at the All Saints Forever MSN group, pretty sure it's from an old TVweek:

scottie.jpg

Also this, which claims to be All Saints on The Weakest Link (I'd love to see that now that I know who all these people are! lol):

ASWL.jpg

So there you go KatieL - Roman, Miles, AND Morag! How much more H&A related do you want :P?

Kerry was the guy holding them hostage. Im pretty sure that was his name, unless im making this up :P

How old are these episodes anyway??

Haha, that weakest link pic, Roman and Morag :lol: And Miles too :P

Archived