Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally watched it this afternoon. Scotty wasn't in it for that long. Conrad looks so much younger and hotter. I don't find him attractive in HAA, but I did in AS. I so thought he was going to get bashed by that bikie.

Holy crap - it's like a HAA reunion (but like, in the past?? I'm not making sense). Jazz and Barry were in it today as well. It's like at least half the HAA cast have appeared on AS.

We havn't had a Roman and Miles scene in aggggges. :(

Why did you have to point that out? I've been so preoccupied with Miles/Jazz and Roman/Nicole/Aden that I hadn't noticed the lack of Miles/Roman. Now I'm sad :(

We did get that scene between Roman and Miles in the diner kitchen the other day. The one where Miles borrowed Roman's car and they exchanged a few words.

Ok. I know. Hardly a scene worth noting... but they were in it together which is something. Hopefully they put this right and we see more of them as friends.

I know and as soon as I saw it I thought it must have specifically been editied at the last minute just for me. :P

I actually have that ep of All Saints on tape thanks to my beautiful obsessed friend. I think I have a bit of a crush? :blush: I love that Roman has a brain, he figured out the pregnancy stuff pretty quickly. I just hope when the eventual character assasination takes place (coz you just know it's going to happen at some point. :rolleyes:) the smarts isn't what they take away from him.

In other news

Charlie and Roman will probably be my new 'it' couple provided she's not some horrible cow.

Bah to eventual naysayers. I hate you all anyway. :)

Charlie and Roman will probably be my new 'it' couple provided she's not some horrible cow.

She will be, but she looks kinda hot so she might get away with it. Plus it would take a cow to take on Morag.

I know and as soon as I saw it I thought it must have specifically been editied at the last minute just for me. :P

But ofcourse that has to be it... actually if that's the kind of power you hold... could you get some Gaden love scenes in next week. :P

As for Roman, he sure is very smart and clued in. I'm just glad he's getting more to do, other than looking pretty in that chef's uniform (which he does look good in :P ). Even if it is Paternitygate Part II. :rolleyes:

He's the only thing making this dribble bearable. Actually I lie, it's not dribble yet but I don't have all that much faith in it. If I have that much power my first task would be to hook up Roman and Miles :P Now THAT would be the ultimate couple on my wish list. :wub: Then I might chuck in some Gaden action lol. :P

That's a good point about Charlie actually... perhaps it will be part of the charm?

:P As long as she isn't one of those bitchy characters that doesn't own her attitude. The 'pretending-to-be-reasonable-when-I'm-actually-a-real-demanding-peice-of-work' types. I don't even need to give the example in my head...

Archived