Roman Harris

Guest Eli

It was either what I said and I had thought about what you said but if Roman doesn't know he will find out. I mean he figured out Martha was pregnant and he knew that Cassie had HIV or by that time Nicole might have got over it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news

Charlie and Roman will probably be my new 'it' couple provided she's not some horrible cow.

Well that was a dumb thing for me to say. Take it back now.

---

On a shallow note; he's such a pretty man when he's all dolled up with that gorgeous smile showing. :wub:

While watching All Saints today, I caught myself saying "I love you" out loud to Scottie... that was awkward... but I don't know how that's affecting my thoughts on Roman. It's complicated. I definitely like Roman - I have for ages - but I don't think I love him like I love Scottie. Which leaves me wondering if I want Roman to be more like Scottie, but, paradoxically, the reason I liked Roman in the first place is because he was so solemn and quiet and thoughtful - not like Scottie at all. :huh:

Well... at any rate, I'm enjoying the romance with Charles :wub:

Because Conrad scares me. He seemed very intense that day at Palm Beach... It was my fault. I was invading his personal space...

Fun fact: When Scottie ran off on his own today, I yelled, "Scottie!!" Two seconds later, Ben said, "Scott!" When Scottie continued running off towards the danger, I said "Idiot!" Two seconds later, Ben said, "Idiot!" It was fun :)

Because Conrad scares me. He seemed very intense that day at Palm Beach... It was my fault. I was invading his personal space...

That sounds... :huh: ... Yea.

I have a teensy weensy little bone to pick about tonight's great ep though. Roman and Miles were int eh same place at the same time and nothing. :(

I have a teensy weensy little bone to pick about tonight's great ep though. Roman and Miles were int eh same place at the same time and nothing. :(

Aw, I didn't notice. I might have been too busy picturing what they were doing before that scene to make them look so tired and weak. Moving tables and stuff, you know...

All I did was sit reeeally close to him while he was reading his script lol. To be honest, I think I might have been there first (I can't imagine having the guts to approach him myself!) but it was still awkward... :P

I really liked Scott from All Saints I wish I could like Roman as much as I liked Scott I just can't. I even loved him as Joe in South Pacific or 'Lootenent' as that Mary lady called him. he was sooted to the part so well... He likes playing men in uniform oh well I better not say too much here I've been posting in his deprecation thread.

Aw, I didn't notice. I might have been too busy picturing what they were doing before that scene to make them look so tired and weak. Moving tables and stuff, you know...

Thankyouuuuuuuu. You just made a boring english period such fun. :P

Archived