Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!! :o

I go on holiday to the USA for 4 weeks, of which 2 are during the olympics when the show is off, and I come back expecting to miss a bit of interesting stuff. BUT I certainly did not expect to be catching up on this much action and that too involving Roman.

Romanator, super sexy and in serious action mode. :wub: I need to watch all these episodes now and all the other stuff that's been going on too. I'm seriously confuzzled about everything. :wacko: So many questions, so many threads to read, so many episodes to download, so many more spoilers around to add to all the confusion! :lol:

Where to go? What to read? When to watch?? *goes off to youtube, making a quick stop at the Todd/Aden thread, along the way*

Is it just me or is Martha getting attracted to Roman again?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease god no, neither Jack & Martha nor Roman & Charlie deserve to be messed around by that sort of thing again.

I didn't like Roman much at first, but now that he's left Martha, I am just finding his character better and better in every way.

*hotness*

I don't think Roman has any interest in Martha, I'm not sure how she feels about him. Jack is still acting jealous whenever Roman's withing 50ft of Martha, so I wouldn't be surprised if she starts feeling smothered by him and then starts to idealise Roman as being a better boyfriend than Jack. Although as I wrote that, I just remembered that Jack's her husband now, so maybe we'll be safe.

Archived