Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'd have such pretty and charismatic babies :ph34r:

Scottie's a real touchy-feely kind of guy, and he always talks before he thinks. It's funny watching him compare to Roman, who's so quiet and closed off. They're like polar opposites. Conrad's great to be able to play them both, and make me love each character for completely different reasons.

Of course, after tonight, I won't be seeing either Scottie or Roman for weeks :(. Hallmark are running episodes on Sunday afternoons, but my dad will want the Foxtel for football then... It's just not fair :(

I'm going to die without him. The best bit of the promo for me was by far the bits with Roman crying yelling for Nicole. Broke my heart. And I absolutetly loved him with Nicole tonight where he had tears in his eyes telling her that it couldn't tell her some things. I bloody love him so much it's not healthy, lol. Conrad is amazing. :wub:

Conrad :wub: I've just forgotton every reason why I disliked Roman. Literally throwing Elliot out of his house, "You are the most important thing in my life." Hug, and let's not forget the commando scenes in the the promo. He's a fave again. :D

Roman and Miles were cute. Roman so knew he was interrupting something with Kirsty :P

And yes, commando Roman, mmm.... That image will keep me warm on the cold winter nights :wub:

Elliot hunting him down like an animal, going old school with a bow and arrow - that was pretty darn hot too...

Archived