Roman Harris

Guest Eli

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is ridiculously attractive!!! I don't like him and Charlie, they don't seem right together. To be fair though I think I would hate anyone who got to kiss him just out of jealousy.....

I think maybe he would suit one of the other girls? But definitely not Leah because anyone who goes out with her ends up being boooring. He would be cute with Rachel, but I love her with Tony too much.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Roman needs a bit of appreciating, he's just so awesome, like last night with Aden. I'm loving their scenes together, as am I loving his scenes with Nicole, Miles and Charlie ofcourse. :wub: He's just been great around the OC and since. He's the best. ^_^

As for him and Jazz, i've always wanted them together, Jazz is one of those characters that has great chemistry with anyone, and Roman's just the same on the chemistry front. Together the chemistry would be sizzling. As for him with Rachel, never, unless we want to have the life sucked right out of him, bit by bit. I don't want Roman to be ruined, he's perfect as he is. Although, I would like to see the Nicole/Rachel interaction. :D

Archived