Heath Ledger Found Dead

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i seriously don't think heath would've taken his own life.I believe it was an accidental overdose on the prescribtion drugs he was taking.Apprantly he was taking sleeping pills to help him sleep and one lot of sleeping pills they found are banned here in australia cause they make you do all weird stuff.he said he took 3 of them once and fell asleep for an hour woke up with his brain still running like crazy and felt like he hadn't slept at all.I dont believe he would leave his daughter this way intentionally just the way he talked about her in interviews and the pics of them together u can really tell he loved her,i believe his death has something to do with those pills that have been banned here he took them they made him space out he took more of others and endin in an accidental overdose.It's just really sad and like alot of u it hit me hard even though i didnt know him and everytime i see something bout him on tv i start to cry.what is really makin me angry is that priest dude who said any public memorial for heath and he will ruin it because heath played a gay cowboy what gives him the right to think he could just do something like that.what's the go with people not havin the guts to say anything when people are alive they have to do it when they have died and can't fight back like that chick when steve irwin died sorry this is long but i just had to get my views across.

I've got some sleeping pills that I've been told are highly addictive... luckily I don't have a tendency for drug addiction, so I've been fine with them, but I can see how easy it would be to have one, not feel sleepy enough, and then have another one because you know you HAVE to sleep to be rested enough to function the next day. The problem with sleeping pills is though that they don't actually let you rest. They put your body to sleep and relax your muscles, so if that's all you need to sleep you might be okay, but when your mind is still going a mile a minute, and your body is too doped up to do anything about it, it's incredibly frustrating. I can see trying to knock yourself out by taking more than the prescribed amount - NOT KILL YOURSELF! But it would be so terrifyingly easy to do.

I am also saddened by his death, althoughn i never knew him. He was a very talented man and i agree that his death was accidental. It makes the whole situation even more saddening to know he probably never wanted to die.

It makes me angry that his massueuse made 3 fonecalls to mary-kate olson before calling 911- delaying recovery time for heath by 9 minutes which couldve potentially saved his life. However no-one can change what has happened, its a terrible shame and we will all miss his prensense on screen.

R.I.P Heath x

I was on the official site, and was going to watch their tribute video, but I couldnt, I turned it off really quickly it was to sad. I dont think I will be able to watch any movie or something with Heath for a while.

It is still unimaginable that he is gone, he was a fantastic actor.

He was one of a kind, he was really unike and his acting was so real.

R.I.P Heath, we miss you.

I read in TV Week that he was going to make Dirt Music with Philip Noyce (it didn't say, but I'm guessing he was going to play Lu Fox). That would have been great, I would seen it even though I hated the book (although that was mainly because of the complete lack of quotation marks).

I can't watch my favourite foxtel channel anymore when entertainment tonight comes on because they're overplaying the crap out of Heath stories and dragging it through the mud. Grr to the pathetic gay haters that wanted to picket his funeral, grr to the people condemning him for being an out of control addict when he addmited to have been into smoking dope and grr to the blasted media who won't let the poor man rest in peace. Stuff them all. /rant over.

Archived