Heath Ledger Found Dead

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was taking my medication this morning when I heard it on the radio. My tablets almost flew across the kitchen. I wasn't a fan, but he was a great actor - especially in "A Knight's Tale" and "10 Things I Hate About You".

'Tis a shame really, he was so young.

My friend told me last night, but I didn't believe her. Then I saw the newspapers everywhere this morning :(

It was disturbing to see all those members of the press crowded together to take pictures of the body bag. Is it so hard to show a bit of respect? :angry:

He was so young and had the rest of his life ahead of him. It's all very tragic :(

My alarm went off this morning and the news was on,it was the 1st thing i heard!!What a tragedy!! :(

He was a great actor in a few of my fave movies,10 things I h8 about you,a knights tale,ned kelly,brokeback etc.....

Ive seen clips of him in the new batman movie and he's AMAZING!!!!He's already gotten brilliant reviews saying that not only is it his best performance ever,but other actors have said it's one of THE best movie performances in a long time!! so it's such a shame!!!

RIP Heath!xxx

I was eatin breakfast wen i heard it nd i nearly spat it all out! i am actually in a state of shock. it's incredible how such a well-respected celebrity like Heath Ledger who was liked because of his acting skills and not because of his private life could just die. it was so out of the blue, i mean u hear nothing bad about heath ledger in newspapers or on TV and then suddenly he's dead. It's so sad how he was only 28, he had his whole life still yet to come and a 2 year old child.

R.I.P HEATH LEDGER

Its tragic, and its sad and it makes me angry. I feel enormous sympathy for his daughter and for his family but I feel angry too. He had so much to live for but he opted not get the help he needed. At the end of the day he had a choice that a lot of people do not. Someone close to me who is the same age as him does not have that choice, and has a terminal illness which can not be beaten, and its not bloody fair. Heath had an illness which could be beaten but he chose not to and that was the tragedy, and that is what makes me angry. He has left a daughter without a Dad and it was so unnecessary. He had so many talents and his poor parents must also feel bereft. Its tragic for all the wrong reasons.

I can see why people may be angry but at the moment they do not know if Heath intended to kill himself or was it just a tragic accident.Anyway it is irrelevant at the moment and my sympathies go to his family and his young daughter.

So R.I.P Heath one of Hollywood's greats.

Archived