Heath Ledger Found Dead

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved most of his movies, at least the ones I've seen: Ned Kelly, A Knight's Tale, !0 Things I Hate About You, Brokeback Mountain. It is a real blow to Australian and American cinema. I hope that his last role, as the Joker in "The Dark Knight" will be up to his usual standard.

Paparazzi are just beyond belief sometimes- who wants to see someone being taken out in a body bag?

That poor little girl- how do you tell a 2 year old her daddy is dead? My little girl is the same age...

i agree with you... i read an article on the net a minute ago and it said that the Paparazzi were trying to climb up the fire escape to get phots in side the apartment!!!!! i couldn't believe it!!

RIP Heath!

It wasn't an accident, was it?

Which makes it all the more horrible.

They don't know yet.He was found with sleeping tablets and he had Phnemonia[sp,i know it's wrong...]So i think there's actually a high possibilty it was accidental.Let's not jump to conclusions...

I was in total shock and genuenly saddened by this news! He was a fantastic actor, and from what I saw of him off-screen, I admired greatly, as did so many Australians!

He was an inspirational Australian actor, whom 'made it' in Hollywood. A great loss! :(

I woke up this morning and the first thing I heard this morning was the fact that he was dead.. I was shocked when I heard that on the news. He was so young...

I really liked his films. My favourite film with Heath is The patriot. I also loved 10 hings I hate about you and a knight's tale.

He will be missed; RIP

I was really sad to hear about Heath's death. :( Condolences to his family, friends and especially his little daughter. :(

I've never seen in him in Home & Away. But I think he was a very good actor.

The first time I heard about him was when I watched 10 Things I Hate About You. I've seen most of his movies with my cousin. Heath was one of her favourite actors and she has all his movies.

RIP Heath.

I was so shocked and saddened to hear this news! It's just so tragic when someone dies so young! Heath was such a talented actor and it's a great loss! :(:(

My thoughts are with his family and his little daughter at this very difficult time!

RIP Heath.

Archived