Heath Ledger Found Dead

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Sally had lost her virginity to Tim, then a couple of days later had sex with Scott. She felt disgusted with herself and hated herself even more so than she already did... its wierd becuase even though Scott bascially used Sally to get her to steal the keys to Flatheads office from Pippa's bag, so he could print out the exam papers, I think Scott did find Sally cute...he was still interested in her after the night in the van, but Sally fobbed him off...actually maybe he was just inrerested in her for more sex...but Heath seemed to portray him as if he did feel something for her...that was until she told Flathead she took the keys, and when Fisher put two and two together after seeing Sally ignoring Scott in class, he put it to Scott he had something to do with it, resulting in one of the best scenes of 1997, a scene between Donald and Scott, huge aruiment and quite agressive...I remember being really, really impressed, both fine actors. Is that scene up on the 7 site? I dont have broadband so cant view the videos.?

I'm glad they're showing those movies. I don't think I've ever made it through A Knight's Tale, and I haven't seen The Patriot at all. I personally watched one of his movies as soon as I could (Brokeback Mountain, 'cause it's the only DVD of his I have...) and I'd imagine that other people might want to watch his movies again too, but might not have any. I think it's a nice idea... but on a sidenote, Channel Ten might want to invest in some new movies because they run A Knight's Tale about five times a year anyway...

I also had a dream last night that Home and Away dedicated their premier episode for the season to Heath... Probably because I just want that to happen. I know he was only a guest a long time ago, but I still think it would be nice.

It is nice in a way...I think i just don't wanna see the ads 'cause they make me wanna cry.For someone i've never met i'm quite upseet by the whole thing.I don't think i'm alone which goes to show what an amazing actor and person he was.I'll watch The Patriot and a bit of A Knight's Tale but i'm not sure i'll be able to see the whole thing.

Has anyone seen his body being taken from the funeral home on the news?It's disgusting,show some freaking respect!!!And it's not something he'd want.He was in the industry becourse he loved acting,but he hated the media attention.

So when Sally sat Ric down and told him not to let Matilda drink herself into doing something she'd regret, was she using Tim or Scott as her example?

It would have been Scott, the TV Week article didn't imply that she'd been drunk when she slept with Tim.

That's alright then. I always thought I understood that scene, but if she wasn't talking about Scott (which is to say, Heath, cause I wouldn't know anything about the character...) I'd have been disillusioned.

So when Sally sat Ric down and told him not to let Matilda drink herself into doing something she'd regret, was she using Tim or Scott as her example?

Yep, she was talking about her and Scott. Before they slept together, she had played drinking games with the boys surrounding the beach fire, and Scott kept on offering her more booze.

I was really impressed when Dan Bennet brought that up for Sally to use as an example, becuase at the time it was such a huge part of Sally's story-arch and a turning point in her character development.

Hmph! I must have not been watching Home and Away when Heath Ledger was in it. I must have missed Sally's teenage years :unsure:

Heath Ledger was in Home and Away for a fortnight. so probably 6 or 7 episodes in total. It's not quite blink and you'll miss it, but near enough.

Archived