Delta!

Guest Sam =)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry :P

I've been busy with singstar whoot! And once agsin I reached SINGSTAR on Born To Try!

Yayness! I'm so jellous of my best friend she has the same birthday as Delta no fair <_<

I sung happy birthday to her and Delta at the same time :P

Poor Delta got horrible weather for her birthday this year she she was actually in the country this year for it but Fridays have been really bad this year my birthday was a Friday this year and it rained. :(

Anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELTA!

Thankyou for bringing so much joy and happiness into all our lives hopefully you will be just as happy as we are listening to your music. Thankyou for everything Delta you truly are and inspiration.

Love you Delts xx

I dont think Deltas in the country :P ?? I thought she was osmewhere else..at least i heard after the Melbourne Cup she was flying somewhere, America or osmething?

But god, I hope she is in Aus, so at least her birthdays ibn the same damn timezone

0,,5744325,00.jpg

SHE might be one of our biggest stars but Delta Goodrem celebrated her birthday like most 23 year-olds yesterday - with a bunch of her closest gal pals.

With boyfriend Brian McFadden out of the country, two of Goodrem's closet girlfriends decided to fly into Sydney from London and Melbourne to surprise the pop princess on her special day.

There were no over the top celebrations for the number one singer, just dinner, pressies and champers at her home with the girls.

The fun will continue for Goodrem on Monday night, when she premieres her new single Believe Again live on Australian Idol.

Source =]]

-------

Glad to know she had a great time :D And we celebrated it when she was in our timezone

Archived