Delta!

Guest Sam =)

I'm from Belgium, but I do know her :P! Her voice is really great! She's an awesome singer. My favourite songs are In this life and Be strong.

Does someone know what songs are also really good?

Well they are all awesome but my favs are

Innocent Eyes:

Lost Without You

Not Me, Not I

This Is Not Me

Will You Fall For Me

Throw It Away

Year Ago Today

My Big Mistake

Longer

Predictable

Born To Try

Running Away

Innocent Eyes

In My Own Time

Butterfly

Mistaken Identity:

Last Night On Earth

The Analyst

You Are My Rock

Nobody Listened

Be Strong

Out Of the Blue

A Little Too Late

Extraordinary Day

Last Night On Earth

Fragile

Delta:

In This Life

Believe Again

God Laughs

The Guardian

You Will Only Break My Heart

Posessionless

Brave Face

Angels In The Room

I Can't Break It To My Heart

Woman

Singles:

I Don't Care

If I Forget

Together We Are One

Beautiful Madness

Flawed

Here I Am (piano and cello version)

Take Me Home

In This Life (acoustic)

Visualise

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Right There Waiting

Happy Xmas

Here Me Calling

I know there is alot but it was hard for me to limit it to these ones.

The whole 1st album in there becuase I am still in love with that album after all these years.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww thats awesome you finally got it :D You must be thrilled

How awesome is it I got limited edition too I got it every other time so I figured why not.

How gorgeous does she look in the cards? Especially the one with the yellow t-shirt on.

Enjoy it, it really is a awesome album :)

I'm on a sugar highhhhhhhhhhh! And I didn't even go trick or treating :rolleyes: I just stole my brothers and he punched me :(

Anyways how is everyone? Still listening to the album I hope.

I'm having my last lisen to the album till like Friday arvo now beacuse I'm going straight from school with my best friend tomorrow and then we are going to Justin Timberlake, supoably he is really good live I'm not a massive fan but I like afew of his songs and I'm not going to pass up free tickets.

Oh how I will miss the album sigh no more till Friday after school :(

I will like run home from sport to listen again, has to be now my ipod stuffes doesn't it and now I'm not getting a new one till my birthday beacuse I'm already getting a new laptop and Delta tickets for Christmas :D

Well I shall shut up now I'm just being apain talking about nothing so now I am going to go.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Oh and before I forget who is up for a party next Friday for Delta's 23rd? Wow I remember her on Neighbours at 17 so long ago.

Ok the end I swear I'm gonna shup up now.

I left school early today once sport was cancelled I though hmm maybe I should make use of being stuck with my dad all weekend so I made him ring up the school and say he was coming to get me and then my brother left too. Yep I'm a rebel I missed 3 periods today :P this morning me and my friend I went to Justin with last night were tired as anything so once her mum went to work we fell back to sleep and woke up to disover we had missed the bus so we had to walk to the train station and on the way I fell over and killed my back and now it is hurting just sitting here. Then we missed the train so we got the next one then got the bus to near the school becasue there is no buses at my school except for the actual school busses in the morning. So then we went to the shops and got food cos we had none and walked to school in the rain and got there late. And then I left school at 11.45. So yeah thatsw the end of my exciting day!

Whoot 1 week till Delta's birthday!

I'm listening to all the albums right now just finshed Innocent Eyes now I'm on to Mistaken Identity then I will play Delta.

Justing Timberlake was awesome! He truly did bring sexy back last night, yep he has me love stoned. :rolleyes: Wow sometimes I'm so stupid I surprise myself. 2nd best concert I have ever been to Visualise was the best evr but this came in a close 2nd.

But now I'm back to Delta Justin can be forgotten bring on the tour!

Oh and Believe Again is released 8th December! Yay 1 month & 6 days!

OMG on Delta's official forum she left me a video message :D she's so sweet

If anyone wants to see her live at the chapel tonight the live stream starts at 6 bit late notice sorry if it's been posted

I can't wait for the tour!

Did anyone here go to the album launch?

Archived