Delta!

Guest Sam =)

Gahh I'm like crying 2st SC exam at 8am and I'm so unprepared

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to charge up my ipod so I can listen to Delta during the 2 hours break.

I will be gone for a few days but keep this alive don't let the thread die or I will cry again when I get back at the end of the week.

Don't forget Idol tomorrow night :)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg tonight was amazing :D

Go Delts! She had only improved since those early concerts at channel V and the 1st time I ever saw her at Miranda. Even though we though she couldn't get any better she still can.

Those few years away did her the world of good :D even though she never really left she was just doing her tour and all but still I'm glad she took all that time to write 'Delta' it's such a fantastic album if she had brought one out a year after MI she may have given up and we wouldn't have this amazing album.

I gotta go to bed more school certificate exams tomorrow. Night guys xx

Arrgh don't let this die why did no one post this afternoon?

I was at dancing then I had a music performance night (sung and played LWY :) )

And no one has posted :(

Whoot finoshed exams today :D bludged for the rest of the day listened to Delta, watched pride & prejudice and basically gave the teachers a hard tme.

Arrgh all my own work starts tomorrow which means we have to actually do something. Oh well only 2 weeks left of they year :D

Oh and almost completly forgot why I even made this post but look at this pic I just got on google alerts she just gets more stunning by the day :D

splashnews_spl8439_024.jpg

Archived