Delta!

Guest Sam =)

Haha you know the ITL signed singles we could order before it came out? Well I ordered 2 1 for me and 1 for my sister and the mornign we left for America 1 arrived and my sisiter wasn't that bothered so she said I cold have it and then today guess what turns up like 3 months after we ordered it the 2nd one.

Wow sony really aren't the fastest with post things but we got it in the end :)

And guess what I'm doing for my duo next year? Butterfly!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reallllllly hope the Delta tickets are on sale soon, I wanna get them asap.

Sam are you going to the Delta forum meetup? I wanna go but Mum wil lprobz say no but if I said I was just gonna go out somewhere with youy fgor a day she'll probz let me

xxx

Rosey

Well I wanna go but I need a cover story 1st I won't know if I'm goign till like just before it I was talking to people on msn and it's not till like late January I'm hoping it's while I'm staying with my uncle cos he will be at work all day and I wont need a story. I will go if everyone meets at a station and walks down but I'm not walking to Wooloomooloo alone I would have to get off the train at Kings Cross alone. But why would your mum let you go if she thought you were with me? It's not like she knows who I am.

Archived