Delta!

Guest Sam =)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twas posted on the Delta forum yesterday arvo :)

A chance to see her performing at the Opera House for something that I cant remember the name of :P

Except airfairs aint included

Oh k I shall go find it..

I don't think I'll be entering... 'rents porbs won't pay for plane tix :(

Tour not till next October :( That will be over 3 years after vissy

I was so looking forward to it being in the middle of next year and getting tickets for Christmas.

That's nearly a year :o

Same! Bummer

Delta To Make Her Only Australian In-Store Performance & Signing!!

Delta will be making her ONLY public in-store performance and signing at Westpoint Blacktown on Sunday December 9th at 1.00pm! She will perform songs from her #1 album 'Delta' and sign copies of her new single 'Believe Again' (out in stores December ! This will be Delta's last in-store for the year so don't miss this rare chance to see one of Australia's most loved and popular singer/songwriters at this very special event!

WHERE: WESTPOINT BLACKTOWN

On Four, Level 4 with Sanity Entertainment

DATE: SATURDAY DECEMBER 9

TIME: 1.00PM

'BELIEVE AGAIN' SINGLE OUT SATURDAY DECEMBER 8

'DELTA' ALBUM OUT NOW

Source: Deltas offical site/fourm

Andddddd

After days of rumour and innuendo Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem today confirmed their engagement.

In a brief statement issued by Goodrem's management, the star couple said they were hoping to keep the news private but following a newspaper story, alleging Goodrem refused a marriage proposal from the Irish singer, they wanted to set the record straight.

"Contrary to false reports, the couple were hoping to keep the news private however they feel it is important to now confirm their exciting news," the statement said.

It is believed McFadden, 27 popped the question last weekend after returning to Sydney from Dublin.

On Tuesday the pair performed a romantic duet in Melbourne's Federation Square of In This Life, the single from Goodrem's new album, co-written with McFadden.

Now 23, Goodrem began dating the former Westlife singer in 2004 soon after after ending her nine-month relationship with tennis player Mark Philippoussis.

Their relationship was the focus of intense media scrutiny in the United Kingdom with allegations Goodrem was responsible for McFadden breaking off his marriage to his then-wife, Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona.

No date has been announced for the wedding but when the couple marry Goodrem will become stepmother to McFadden's two daughters.

Source: Well its everywhere. lol

deltaandbrian_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

I'm so cut the instore is the day of my dancing concrt rehersal I need a good excuse to get out of it :P

Aww and engaged how cute the 2 of them are s gorgeous :wub:

I was devistated when I heard on the radio this morning that she said no :(

But it's all good cos they were wrong :)

Congrats Delta and Brian :wub:

Omg, she was amazinnnnnnnnnng on LATC. She made me laugh, and at the beginig of one of the songs she ws like "ohn and I have the lyrics here just incase" :P

Also when she was singing YWOBMH, I would love to have been one of those random audience people who she picks out to sing and dance with her. Lol

Stoill tryign to convince Dad about next Sunday <_< Hopefull it will work

Yeah LATC was awesome sucks it wasn't in Sydney but they didn't play half the songs she sung on the night like BTT and LWY and ITL.

Haha I'm looking at all my old Delta articles from back in the Neighbours days and when she was dating Blair and Mark <_<

Blair was alright but Mark what on Earth was she tihinking?

She was still so gorgeous when she was younger I even have an article from when she was 16 so she was only a year older than me.

Oh and I have a new one when she was asked why she dated Mark and she answered that she was sick and had chemicals in her body :lol:

Archived