Delta!

Guest Sam =)

lol Random

My mum bought me Madison today she's stunning! I want that peach dress on the cover anyone got a spare $16,000? :P

xx

I know aye I'm so gonna keep that and get like a copy of it for my year 12 formal if I didn't already have my year 10 one I would.

Haha just reminded me of my year 6 farewell when I picked my dress cos it remninded me of Delta's 2003 logies dress, I still love that dress.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

Can't you do it for year 10? Or don't you have a year 10 formal.

Anyway everone order the signed Believe Again but be prepared to net get it till like next year In This Life took forever but it eventually got here.

Nah we don't have a year 10 formal just a disco kinda thing year 11's have a social and then formal in year 12.

Yeah I ordered mine Friday I think... I'm trying to con my friend into ordering me a second copy as my christmas present.

xx

:o Omg how amazing did she look today

She always looks so gorgeous, I'm so jellous that dress was stunning and her make-up.

When did Brian come back? I had no idea till this morning, hmm maybe becasue of the incident in Wooloomooloo where she was crying over him and her mum. Poor Delta :(

I better be off Jamberoooooooo tomorrow but I really don't want to go <_<

Archived