Delta!

Guest Sam =)

Who else is totally and completly obsessed with Delta?

I have had an obsession since I was 11 and I still havn't gotten over it. I just think she is so gorgeous and insperational becides family she is my absolute idol there is no other celebrity I look up to the way I look up to her.

He music and everything about her is just so admirable she is so cleen cut and perfect. She is such a huge star but has deffinatly not let the fame go to her head.

Met her today and really couldnt get over how nice she was thew security guards aid no more photos but she didn't listen she is just so nice I got my new album signed too :D

Delta is a absolute inspiration to me and alot of other people I'm sure he talent and everything about her is so admirable.

Absolutly :heart: Delta

Who else wants to chat about Delta? I'm in a major Delta mood, but then again when am I not.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sam! Yay, you made the thread!

Well, I am ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Delta! I love her! She is the most beautiful, down to earth, inspirational, gorgeous person!! She was great on Sunrise this morning! I have been obsessed since, like, ever!!! :D

Sam and I are THE MOST OBSESSED and DIE HARD fans of Delta, isn't that right, Sam! :P

xo :)

My cousin met Delta at Brent Street a couple of times. I never used to like her, but now i love her. She is simply gorgeous. I love her new music too, might even buy her album. I watched her on Sunrise and the Morning Show today, such a sweet person. My older cousin used to play basketball with her when they were in high school, so that was pretty cool.

Deltas awesome :)

Let's have a party for Delta day but it will have to be now or like after 8 when I get home.

I got my photo from today printed I look horrid my make up was all washed off and my hair wasn't straight anymore but it didn't matter I saw Delta! I literally skipped out of the 7 store.

Yay you saw me on TV! :D I can't believe you actually realised it was me.

Pumped for the tour next year!

Sam, when I saw you I was like 'OMG, that's Sam, that's Sam!' :P The 'Delta Day' party is an awesome idea!! I, too, can't wait for her next tour, her first one was AMAZING! Best ever! I have the concert DVD and all the others, plus all her CDs, too!! And all the pics, posters, everything! :D

Lol, Rosey, I can imagine!! :P I would be, too!!

xo :)

Archived