Who wants Jack and Martha together?

Guest Goldie

Who wants Jack and Martha together  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don’t like Martha and Jack as a couple so I voted for friends (although I’d rather Jack left altogether to be honest). I didn’t mind Martha when she was involved with that storyline with Cam a while back as I felt the character had individuality. I can’t stand Jack but didn’t mind him when he was with Sam and then along came Martha again but I don’t really want to go into that. Out of everybody, Jack is definitely the character I like least at the moment.

It’s funny because since the cancer storyline I actually quite like Martha now. I think she’s changed for the better and seems a breath of fresh air. I’m the sort of person that can change my mind about characters very quickly but I don’t want Jack and Martha together as I feel they could probably develop better storylines for Martha without Jack. Even though I was glad she lost the baby (as I wanted Roman and Charlie together and the baby would have ruined that) it would be interesting to see a storyline with Martha bringing up a child as single parent (even though this has been done before) or something like that.

• 3 months later...

no way Martha is a spoiled brat jack is better with Sam at least she dident complain about his work hours unlike selfish little rich girl martha who acts like a 5 year old when she dasont her own way wa wa wa soky baby go jack and Sam

i only just joined as a member im allowed to have a say that's what there for and i can relate to Sam she was only defending herself jack was going to send her to jail and take away both Rory and her unborn baby away from her the baby he ended up killing by pausing her to the ground i would do things the same if i was her she only rided the world of scum johnny cooper who blackmailed her raped her and made her do things she dident want to do she had no choice she only had drugs once or twice to escape the cruel world it was her ex Shane who was the junkey ive had people in my life who have made me do things i dident want to i know how she felt that's all

^ Lol!

Although Sam may now have a chance to get her claws back in to Jack in the afterlife. :P I bet she's plotting away as I type. Practicing the victim act. :rolleyes:

I'm sure she'll be more than busy dealing with a very angry husband number one, you know, since her selfish lies sent him to jail, and then an early grave and all that :lol:

Edit* I forgot about Johnny, he'll want a peice of her too :P

Archived