Who wants Jack and Martha together?

Guest Goldie

Who wants Jack and Martha together  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i only just joined as a member im allowed to have a say that's what there for and i can relate to Sam she was only defending herself jack was going to send her to jail and take away both Rory and her unborn baby away from her the baby he ended up killing by pausing her to the ground i would do things the same if i was her she only rided the world of scum johnny cooper who blackmailed her raped her and made her do things she dident want to do she had no choice she only had drugs once or twice to escape the cruel world it was her ex Shane who was the junkey ive had people in my life who have made me do things i dident want to i know how she felt that's all

I wouldn’t worry about it. No one can make you stay out of or not post in a particular thread. I don’t believe there’s any rule against this.

I do disagree with you about Martha though I think she’s changed for the better and has been far less spoilt/selfish than she used to be i.e. prepared to risk her life to save her baby even though she was warned that her best chance of survival was having an abortion. And her attitude has definitely changed over the last few months as she’s had a lot of growing up to do.

It’s funny because looking at my last post I was only just starting to like Martha and still didn’t like Jack but towards the end I actually quite liked him. And more importantly even though they were never ever going to be my favourite couple, I think I finally understood why other people liked them too…

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

Archived