Who wants Jack and Martha together?

Guest Goldie

Who wants Jack and Martha together  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't like Martha and Jack, I don't like Martha full-stop, but Jack I find bearable when he's together with Sam. Actually him and Sam as a couple quite made me like him as a character when they first got together. So no I don't want to see him and Martha back together- besides I don't think she quite deserves him- she left him after he almost died for his best friend :angry: ,and she completely blamed him for all of their problems, then as soon as he's happy with Sam she decides she wants him back! The only way I'd want them back together is if it meant Martha left.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but she didn't tell him until after him and Sam were back together. The point I'm trying to make is that

She only told him once he and Sam had planned to get married (This is what I believe has happened in Aus- correct me if I am wrong) And in doing this she showed no concern for Jack's feelings- the unselfish thing would have been to let him and Sam get on with their lives- not to mention Rory.

Ok rant over :)

I think Jack and Martha Holden should be together, but at the same time, both of them are too stupid to admit their true feelings. Example: When Jack got the divorce papers for the second time, why didn't Martha sign them and why hasn't the divorce papers been mentioned? It's either They're too stupid to admit their true feelings or the writers want to repel their fans away!

Yes but she didn't tell him until after him and Sam were back together. The point I'm trying to make is that

She only told him once he and Sam had planned to get married (This is what I believe has happened in Aus- correct me if I am wrong) And in doing this she showed no concern for Jack's feelings- the unselfish thing would have been to let him and Sam get on with their lives- not to mention Rory.

Of course, it was sooo selfish of her to tell her

engaged ex love that they were still married.

:rolleyes: How is that showing no concern for Jack's feelings? before that she was doing nothing but letting them get on with their lives.

Well she had to tell him sooner or later, because if he is getting hitched to another woman, he has to end the first one, and i guess Martha probably forgot about the torn up papers until they announced their engagement, and so she had to tell him, because she just could not not tell him. And Jack made Martha tell him why she tore them up, its not like she wanted to tell Jack she was still in love with him, he made her.

but anyways, as much as i love Martha and Michael, Jack and Martha are meant to be together forever and ever. A part of me is alwayz going to want them together and i know one day it will happen.

Of course, it was sooo selfish of her to tell her

engaged ex love that they were still married.

:rolleyes: How is that showing no concern for Jack's feelings? before that she was doing nothing but letting them get on with their lives.

Well IMO it's selfish as she is the one who left him and then as soon as he's happy with someone else she decides to proclaim her love for him, I mean did she not think about how hurt Rory would be if anything was to happen with her and Jack? I get that she doesn't care about Sam, and I can understand that but Rory's just a kid who thinks of Jack as a dad- the only father figure he's ever had probably, and Martha was prepared to ruin that. IMO the unselfish thing would have been to let him go. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :huh:

And Jack made Martha tell him why she tore them up, its not like she wanted to tell Jack she was still in love with him, he made her.

Right- I wasn't aware of that -haven't seen those episodes yet :huh:

Archived