Who wants Jack and Martha together?

Guest Goldie

Who wants Jack and Martha together  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My point is, she didnt just 'decide' to proclaim her love for Jack as soon as he hooked up with Sam, she kept quiet and only told Jack how she felt when she was forced to, since he demanded an explanation when she told him about ripping up the papers. :blink: And how can you think she doesnt care about Sam and Rory when she's done nothing but consider her feelings. She's been alot more considerate than Sam deserves. And Martha is letting jack go, its not like she's trying to win him back, she's backed off completely, which is completly unselfish :blink:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No, I've never liked Martha. She's better since she has had problems to deal with, but she is still one of those patronising girls who thinks she knows everything [but doesn't]. She is my least favourite character and Jack is better off without her. Sorry to be harsh if she is your favourite.

^^Yeah I agree with you, and honestly even if I was a J/M fan (which I'm not) I think I would have reached the point where I was past caring any more. I mean their 'will they- won't they' storyline has been going on for what seems like years. I'm baffled as to whether the writers are delibrately trying to lose viewers or whether they're just plain ignorant and not able to realise how tedious this storyline has become. What I really hate is that J/M are built up as this absolute golden couple who are just ment to be together. I mean a couple of months after they married Martha left Jack for his best mate all while his life hung in the balance. Hardly Romeo and Juliet is it? IMO the reason for them being built up as a super couple is because the writers seem to think they're both pretty hot. Jack, in my opinion, is decent looking, however he's not exactly the best looking man on TV or anything. And as for Martha, yes she's pretty, but not that much more so than alot of other girls that age. To me she's not strikingly beautiful or anything. Their have been couples on H&A with far more chemistry and love between the than these two (Hayley/Noah, Leah/Vinnie, Gypsy/Will, Kirsty/Kane, Angel/Shane etc) and yet none of these were hyped up and given as many storylines as these two. Even today there are couples who are far more interesting to watch - Ric/Matilda, even though I'm not exactly a fan I'll still concede that they make an interesting couple, have far more chemistry, and don't make me want to grab my TV and throw it out the window. They're both also way better actors, as are many others, like Leah, Irene, Alf and Colleen, who seem to hardly get a storyline due to so much airtime being devoted to J/M. The point I'm trying to make is that it's really unfair that that the writers seem to centre everything around these two characters when there are so many more to be used.

No, I've never liked Martha. She's better since she has had problems to deal with, but she is still one of those patronising girls who thinks she knows everything [but doesn't]. She is my least favourite character and Jack is better off without her. Sorry to be harsh if she is your favourite.

I second that they are better off without eachother, but I think Martha is a much better, developed character than Jack is, what does he do excet go in and out of relationships, or get in trouble at work? He's pointless <_<

Archived