Who wants Jack and Martha together?

Guest Goldie

Who wants Jack and Martha together  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I personally like these two as a couple, so that's what I voted for. But having said that, I think with every TV show where there's a 'golden couple,' you have to be really carefully with how you go about the storylines. On one hand, if you're too quick to put the duo together, viewers may get bored way too quickly and there will be nowhere left to take the two characters. Or else, on the other side of things, the writers spend so much time doing the 'Will they? Won't they?' thing, that by the time the couple do get together, the viewers are bored with the couple anyway, or the actors are just about to leave or whatever....

I think it's all about finding that balance. I think that they've played the 'Will they? Won't they?' card long enough with Martha and Jack. They need to up the storylines slightly and try to think of something else, something a little more original than them just getting together and living happily ever after. That would be really boring. I say, put them together and work on ways of including other storylines for their relationship, rather than just the usual love triangle/retangle thing. It could be hard thinking up new storylines for this scenario though, hmm.... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived