Who wants Jack and Martha together?

Guest Goldie

Who wants Jack and Martha together  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reading a thread earlier it got me thinking have some people now changed there mind about Jack and Martha. Over the last few weeks a lot has happened for Martha and Jack making some of us feel a little differently. So i have done this poll so we can actually see what BTTB Members want. Please add why you choose the way you did.

I choose for Martha and Jack to stay friends. I do like Jack but i think as relationship it doesn't work.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading a thread earlier it got me thinking have some people now changed there mind about Jack and Martha. Over the last few weeks a lot has happened for Martha and Jack making some of us feel a little differently. So i have done this poll so we can actually see what BTTB Members want. Please add why you choose the way you did.

I choose for Martha and Jack to stay friends. I do like Jack but i think as relationship it doesn't work.

I can't figure out how to get the poll up and working, can anyone help. :blush:

Archived