Quick Questions

emmauk06

"There's a hole in my muffler, dear Lucinda, dear Lucinda"

"Then fix it it dear Ryan, dear Ryan"!

(Look what you started!)

11 hours ago, cymbaline said:

Ryan mustn't have known the rules because he woke up half of Summer Bay bringing Lucinda home

Now I'm thinking of that line in Mulan

"Now all of China knows you're here!"?

• Haha 1

Who was the first foster child Pippa took in after Tom's death?

What episode is Sally's first day of high school?

When Flynn and Sally were looking into surrogates to have their  baby Sally bumped into an old school friend that she considered. Who was her name and was she ever a character back when Sally was younger?

15 hours ago, project90 said:

Who was the first foster child Pippa took in after Tom's death?

What episode is Sally's first day of high school?

When Flynn and Sally were looking into surrogates to have their  baby Sally bumped into an old school friend that she considered. Who was her name and was she ever a character back when Sally was younger?

They were halfway through taking Sophie on at the time. After that, I guess it would be Tracey Turner?

I misread that as Sally's first day at school for a second! That would be 928.

Her name was Tara and no, we'd never seen her before.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, Tracey Turner was the next foster child Pippa took in after Tom's death. Thinking about it now, there was a long gap between Sophie being fostered and Tracey coming on the scene. I assume Haydn was a direct replacement for Steven. It is a little odd to see how quiet Pippa's house was for a while. Around the time Michael went to the Sands Resort with Martha Stewart his ex-wife, Pippa only had Sally and Sophie living with her. 

23 hours ago, nenehcherry2 said:

Weren't those 3 just a closet throuple in reality? ? Alas Stevie/Kelly/Travis!

THOSE bitchy looks between Ryan and Nick though... 

Nah, Nick would never share  Neither would Ryan. BUT about 30-odd years later in another show across the state line a Bartender, a Former Stewardess and a Cop decided to do that  kind of thing, ripping up the rulebook.?

3 hours ago, cymbaline said:

Yeah, Tracey Turner was the next foster child Pippa took in after Tom's death. Thinking about it now, there was a long gap between Sophie being fostered and Tracey coming on the scene. I assume Haydn was a direct replacement for Steven. It is a little odd to see how quiet Pippa's house was for a while. Around the time Michael went to the Sands Resort with Martha Stewart his ex-wife, Pippa only had Sally and Sophie living with her. 

There was a period about a year in where Tom and Pippa were down to just Sally and Steven as foster children, although Carly moved back in pretty quickly and was in and out for the rest of her time on the show.

• Like 1