Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Yup, me too. I think there will be. He's still working there.... hehe...

I can't wait until he gets back with Belle. Realised how we haven't seen him topless since they broke up? [Except for that bit where she was perving... uh... taking pictures of him, which was an Adelle moment anyway]. If there's no other reason for them to get back together, then at least make it so we can see him topless.... :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ its not on YT yet :(

there is an Adelle summary on the adelle thread though.

It might be because Todd had bruises or something on his stomach left over from his car crash, just a thought.

I can just cope without the topless scenes because I love the serious scenes. Todd really gets to show off his acting skills.

Some of this weeks scenes were filmed 24th June

Cant remember when his crash was??

Aden/Todd is a sexy minx :wub:

that's my birthday....dont know what that means but it means something! a subliminal connection with todd maybe....

oh and i think that the crash was way after this...wasnt it like mid-august?

^^ Yup, mid-august it was, I remember it, as I was on holiday then.

Btw Emily where you been all this time?? Not seen you around this place or posting of late. :unsure:

I've just started uni so it's been a bit crazy but i have been here! Don't worry my appreciation of the todd has not waned (if anything it's still growing :ph34r: )

Oh cool you're a fresher now. I'll be going to uni next year. So can't wait. :D

As for Aden/Todd appreciation, how could it wane?? He's just so awesome and gets better and better (even the Adelle hype can't put me off :P)

Archived