Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I's like to see him do advertising/marketing...I'd think he'd be very persuasive! :P

I just thought I would come in here to post about something thats been bugging me for awhile.....and that is the fact that we haven't had ONE scene of Aden back at school since he got out of the clinic!

I thought for sure they would make a big deal of him getting grief or bullied on his first few days back...but we only got a lame scene with Matthew in the Surf Club, and it was never mentioned again. <_<

For year twelvers in NSW, they finish school before the last school holidays, and then they only go back to do their HSC exams. So Aden only got a couple of weeks back at school after he got out of the clinic before it was the year was over for the year twelves. I hope that makes sense...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the footy coach idea! I forgot about that :P he'll probably end up as a Kim/Tony gym worker haha with a bit of school footy coaching on the side! only time will tell i suppose...and this is all supposing Todd stays in the show long enough to get to a full time job

For year twelvers in NSW, they finish school before the last school holidays, and then they only go back to do their HSC exams. So Aden only got a couple of weeks back at school after he got out of the clinic before it was the year was over for the year twelves. I hope that makes sense...

Ah, OK...thanks for clearing that up whispered_envy. I was getting a little confused about the school thing! I was thinking it should be near the end of the year, but the whole school captain, class rep election thing going on now I would have thought would be something that would be done at the start of a school year?

Or are they being elected now, for next year?? :huh:

Back to Aden....working in the Surf club gym would be something I could see Aden doing alright.

Although with that

SBJ cryptic clue hinting maybe at a drop-in centre cropping up again, maybe he could work there (if that happens!)

I's like to see him do advertising/marketing...I'd think he'd be very persuasive! :P

Lol I think you gave me that idea for my fic ages ago haha. I have always imagined that, after a few years of flitting around, unsure of what to do, Aden would end up at the Diner being trained by Roman to be a chef. Hmmm Aden in a chef's shirt and hat lol

Aden as a chef could work, I mean if he had to practically look after himself as a kid cos his Dad was a drunk then he should be able to cook. Roman could show him the ropes, although I like another couple of ideas better!

He could be a lifeguard (see him with shirt off alot, lol! :wink::P:D or like someone else said he could teach surfing, (same reason as b4), lol. :D

Wonder what they will get him doing though?

Aden as a chef could work, I mean if he had to practically look after himself as a kid cos his Dad was a drunk then he should be able to cook. Roman could show him the ropes, although I like another couple of ideas better!

He could be a lifeguard (see him with shirt off alot, lol! :wink::P:D or like someone else said he could teach surfing, (same reason as b4), lol. :D

Wonder what they will get him doing though?

I really like the idea of a lifeguard, did he used to work at the surf club when he was very first on the show cos i remember seeing a pic of him in one of those yellow tops that they used to wear. I'm probably wrong though, lol. And i expect the writers are trying to forget anything about Aden's first appearance.

I'd really like to see the life guards come into it again, now it's just full of cops. It is a beach side town! Aden would make a great lifeguard and i'd really like to see him do something to save lives or help people so the drop in centre thing could work too, it would be great to have one of them back.

I could really see him become a fitness trainer in the gym as he seems to spend a lot of time in there, we haven't really seen anyone work in the gym except for Tony and we don't get many scenes there with him actually doing something anyway so it might be nice for Aden to work there even if it is a bit reminscent of Kim.

Basically i want them to bring back the jobs that everyone used to have in Summer bay for Aden! I really miss them! lol

haha i like the idea of Aden being a life guard just for the reason that he would have lots of topless scenes but I'm doubting the drop in centre roll would come about because Leah just tried to make a sort of drop in centre this year with 'the den' and it failed so getting another drop in centre wouldn't work that well!

Archived