Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am loving Todd at the moment! You can just tell from his acting that Aden is so confused about his feelings for Belle! One minute he's pushing her away, and the next he's wanting them to spend time together!

I am liking his relationship with Nicole too and it's ashame we didn't get more of Morag and Aden before she left, she really was representative of the start of his real stint on the show. So sad! :(

He seemed to become more passionate about the development site as well now as he realises that it's bigger than him and Belle so hopefully he might become more involved in that... (especially if he's helping Belle!)

I just thought I would come in here to post about something thats been bugging me for awhile.....and that is the fact that we haven't had ONE scene of Aden back at school since he got out of the clinic!

I thought for sure they would make a big deal of him getting grief or bullied on his first few days back...but we only got a lame scene with Matthew in the Surf Club, and it was never mentioned again. <_<

At this stage its like he's not part of the school scene at all, and although I do think he seems older & more mature than the rest of the school-going characters, they should've at least given us one scene by now!

Also, on a related point....there have been quite a few references to Aden studying lately though, so I wonder what they will have him do after he leaves school? What does everyone else think?? Do you reckon they'll just continue him working in the diner or something like that??

Also, on a related point....there have been quite a few references to Aden studying lately though, so I wonder what they will have him do after he leaves school? What does everyone else think?? Do you reckon they'll just continue him working in the diner or something like that??

God, good point...what career would he have?!

TRAIN TO BE A COP! hahah reformed bad boy, turning his life around to do good....oh wait he hates Angelo and at this point I wouldn't put it past him to write off the police force based on his dislike for him hahaha!

^ Ha! Yea..I'm sure the police force would be top of his list for career choices!! :lol:

I don't know...maybe something like a councilor, due to his background, but I guess a sudden training program in Summer Bay would have to materialise from somewhere! Not altogether unlikely I suppose, if the plot requires it! <_<

If they did go for something like that though, I just wouldn't want to see him lose his edge. I think his spontaneity and 'act now, think later' way are some of Aden's main traits that makes him such a great character, and I would hate to see him turn into a complete do-gooder with no weaknesses whatsoever.

^ Ha! Yea..I'm sure the police force would be top of his list for career choices!! :lol:

I don't know...maybe something like a councilor, due to his background, but I guess a sudden training program in Summer Bay would have to materialise from somewhere! Not altogether unlikely I suppose, if the plot requires it! <_<

If they did go for something like that though, I just wouldn't want to see him lose his edge. I think his spontaneity and 'act now, think later' way are some of Aden's main traits that makes him such a great character, and I would hate to see him turn into a complete do-gooder with no weaknesses whatsoever.

Yeah its definitely a tough one... haaaaaaaaaa i'm laughing at the fact i've never considered him past student age! He'll probably do some uni stuff at a "local college" where he can live at home - all to become a mechanic or electrician (since the leccy job position has been vacant since Martha conveniently forgot what she'd trained for :P

^OMG! I'd completely forgotten Martha used to be an electrician!! How long did that last for....like a week!!! :lol:

Maybe its time SB had its first surfing instructor, who walks around the beach all day in nothing but board shorts! :cool:

OK, sorry....I'll take my mind out of the gutter now!

i reckon he'll want to go to uni but won't actually be able to afford it because unless Belle's money issue got resolved and he managed to keep the house, he wouldn't really have enough money to go, unless he got a loan i suppose, but even then, he'd have to work to keep life afloat.

I'd like to see him become an electrician or something like that, they can't really have him work at the diner full time after he's finished school because that's what Belle's done and it would be kind of boring if they both ended up doing it, even if we might get some cute Adelle scenes.

It's definitely an interesting one especially seeing as he and Belle are the only ones of that age that they're actually keeping around long enough after they finish school to do something with their lives in Summer bay.

I'm really intrigued now, i was thinking about it before and thought he might become a counsellor but i don't want to see him lose that certain Aden side of him either...

I hope the writer's can think of something cos i don't want him to go anywhere!

Maybe he could train to be a footy teacher/coach. That way we can see him do some sport again.

It was weird that they completely forgot about his sport, I know he hurt his knee but surely he would want to try and carry it on.

He could end up working at the school and that way he can stay in summer bay.

Maybe he could train to be a footy teacher/coach. That way we can see him do some sport again.

It was weird that they completely forgot about his sport, I know he hurt his knee but surely he would want to try and carry it on.

He could end up working at the school and that way he can stay in summer bay.

That would be awesome! And the only thing Aden's particularly shown an interest in in the past...

Archived