Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does Aden actually take his exams?

Todd was brilliant in today's interview! It just made me love him even more! :D :D :D and He answered my question :D

Oooh which one was your question? I love the interview, they are so funny together! I'm glad Todd reads forums and knows how much his fans rate him as an actor as well as a pretty face lol!

The interview yesterday was brilliant!! It was cool to see that they get along well off screen too [well, even though they were on screen, but you know what I mean!!] And the thing that Jess said about Todd hugging her after all the emotionally draining scenes - lovely!

Todd's face at the "are you single / how can i contact you / will you have my babies" questions was HILARIOUS! :D:P

I watched that interview with Todd and Jess.. it was nice to see them as themselves aswell. and it was such a good interview, they gave good answers and some of the questions made me laugh.

especially the ones for todd, like how can i get in contact with him, and that person who asked if she could have his babies lol.. he looked very embarrased.

I've spoken to him a few times on myspace, as ive done a fansite for him, and hes really nice :D

I watched that interview with Todd and Jess.. it was nice to see them as themselves aswell. and it was such a good interview, they gave good answers and some of the questions made me laugh.

especially the ones for todd, like how can i get in contact with him, and that person who asked if she could have his babies lol.. he looked very embarrased.

I've spoken to him a few times on myspace, as ive done a fansite for him, and hes really nice :D

That's awesome; good on ya! :D

Archived