Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I bought fool's gold!!! (finally, just after i get paid! lol) I tried to say as loud as i could that i was only buying it because Todd Lasance was in it! Just trying to help him publicise his work, lol. :P I think i'm gonna watch it now.

lol you dont have to wait too long as Todd is right at the beginning, with his funny american accent :P

thanks for the head's up! :D

OMG that was so funny! lmao! :P

I wish we would get to see Aden really go back to school but i don't think we do!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When watching that scene, i actually thought, his hair is a bit like the hair guys had in grease!!! That's so odd, i didn't like their hair though, love Todd's... just not always when it's wet, except it wasn't too bad in this scene, especially with him thinking so deeply *sighs dreamily*

sorry that was so blabbering, lol :P

About the court case (from the magazine scans):

Look's like Morag does end up taking his case, even though it's under pretty difficult circumstances! Poor Aden though...looks like he is going to end up in jail for a little while, but I'm hoping that Larry saves the day, by telling the court about the abuse he suffers and the fact he doesn't blame Aden. I'm really hoping he's going to come through! It's also good to see Aden hasn't completely changed, when he gets all violent in the court. From the sound of it, they're going to end up being a couple of really intense scenes to watch!

Archived