Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Todd just replied to my message on facebook that i sent him a couple of weeks ago!!! He is sooooo sweet! He's actually replied to me twice now which is just the most awesome thing for him to do!!!!!!! :D

wow lucky you! (runs off to check her myspace to see if he's accepted me yet)

what did he say???

Whats his link on facebook?

oooo i am looking foward to this!!!!

if Todd was in the westend i think i would run round the house screaming!!!

yep, front row with our sign!!!!

haha toddettes love it!!!

ooo

Yeah a sign what could we put on it!

I know alot of australian soapstars do come and do panto over here that would be good! I could see Todd as Prince Charming or Buttons in Cinderella

Todd just replied to my message on facebook that i sent him a couple of weeks ago!!! He is sooooo sweet! He's actually replied to me twice now which is just the most awesome thing for him to do!!!!!!! :D

wow lucky you! (runs off to check her myspace to see if he's accepted me yet)

what did he say???

Whats his link on facebook?

If you just search for todd lasance, he's the only one there, i just said how great an actor he is and stuff like that he he just basically thanked me, (he said i rocked in his first message lol) He didn't accept me as a friend when i requested it after he replied to my first message though, but ah well, at least he took the time to reply!

I'm interested how Aden's court case is going to go. He's probably going to have to reveal his abuse to a lot of people, which could cause another breakdown, but at least people would understand why he did what he did. I think it's going to result in some pretty emotional scenes! I hope they don't gloss it over, and actually not show any of the court case- I'd be pretty dissapointed if they did that!

Okay, i am NOT, i repeat NOT going to have an anti-Aden thread above the Todd/Aden appreciation thread on the board! I need you all to fight this with me!!! We all know that it's pointless to argue an anti-thread in an anti-thread so we need to show them how great Aden and Todd are by posting in here to keep it at the top along with the adelle thread!!!!!!

Who agrees with me?!?!?!!?!?!?

p.s. yes yes we can say that some of the points they made may be true, (personally i can think of an argument for everyone of them but i also think that they're pretty petty so there's no point)

after someone starting a anti Aden thread i feel like i need to say all the good things about his charecter

1. Adelle- whats not to love?

2. Todd- AMAZING ACTOR

3. since he became a perminant charecter, the show has just got soo much better,

4. the storyline- amazing, they have carried it on, not like cassie, she got over it after a week :o

5. the bro/sis relationship between Nic and Aden- soo cute

6. Melody -he got her to talk

7. he is HAWT!!

i could go on

Archived