Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

The way I see it- never have I heard of 100% of people having the same opinion about something- it simply doesn't happen- people are made to be different! So if we just stick to our appreciation of Todd and they stick to their unappreciation, then everyone will be happy. :)

Yes, I'm a confrontation avoider- can you tell? :P

Okay, now I'm here to rant about the spoilers!

I'm thinking that 'Will Aden compromise his only chance of walking free?' means that he doesn't turn up to his court case- he doesn't want to face telling a lot of people about his past, which is fair enough! Or maybe he just gets angry lots at Morag (who I'm guessing will be his lawyer)... I'm wondering who else will be in court...Rachel? Larry? Roman? But yeah, really looking forward to those episodes!

:)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a big fan of Aden, it really irritates me to see these threads full of spam because, for one thing, there's no chance of engaging in actual discussion about the character, and for another, I know how people will react to it, and it was only ever a matter of time before an anti thread sprung up. If it's going to be treated like a competition then the haters are going to come in full force and it's going to get really ugly really fast.

Once again, spam = badness. No good can come of it.

I know this is now 'off topic' but I just wanted to express my thanks that this has been bought up. I am a reader of the adelle appreciation thread but I HATE getting up in the morning to see what's been posted and finding nothing but pages of SPAM. Hardly any real Adell discussion at all which makes the thread some what pointless. Anyway, like I said, 'off topic' but just wanted to say I am glad it is being watched.

I'm really looking foward to Aden's court case, I just hope that they show a fair bit of it like they did with Kane's. I would really like to see a scene where he has to tell the jury about what his grandfather did to him and see certian peoples reactions, Nicole's and Irene's in particular.

Spoiler tags just in case :P

I'm really looking foward to Aden's court case, I just hope that they show a fair bit of it like they did with Kane's. I would really like to see a scene where he has to tell the jury about what his grandfather did to him and see certian peoples reactions, Nicole's and Irene's in particular.

I'm also hoping for proper court case scenes, not just some two minute scenes, and everything is forgotten about by the next episode.

:rolleyes: I hope it's Morag that's going to be defending him, i'm sure it is, unless she's too busy with the Ross stuff. I also want Larry to make a reappearance, I like the Larry/Aden scenes and then it will be nearly all my favourite people in one place, Aden, Roman, Morag, Larry & Nicole.

I'm not sure it would be a good thing if all his sexual abuse was brought up in court, I don't think Aden would be able to go through that. Imagine speaking openly about the horrendous things that happened to you as a child, that you find so hard to think about, let alone speak about, in a court room full of strangers, aswell as people that you know but who don't know your full history. That would be an emotionally painful experience.

I'm also hoping for proper court case scenes, not just some two minute scenes, and everything is forgotten about by the next episode.

:rolleyes: I hope it's Morag that's going to be defending him, i'm sure it is, unless she's too busy with the Ross stuff. I also want Larry to make a reappearance, I like the Larry/Aden scenes and then it will be nearly all my favourite people in one place, Aden, Roman, Morag, Larry & Nicole.

I'm not sure it would be a good thing if all his sexual abuse was brought up in court, I don't think Aden would be able to go through that. Imagine speaking openly about the horrendous things that happened to you as a child, that you find so hard to think about, let alone speak about, in a court room full of strangers, aswell as people that you know but who don't know your full history. That would be an emotionally painful experience.

I agree that would be horrible but somehow the jury would have to find out about it though wouldn't they? They would have to know Aden's history to understand why he did what he did and reach a fair verdict. I don't know how they go about that kind of thing though. Thinking about it now I take back my earlier comment as talking about something that horrible in front of a jury would not be a nice experience...to put it mildly.

However I would still like to see Nicole and Irene's response to finding out about Aden's past. Nicole who taunted Aden about why he didn't live woth his own Dad would finally understand and Irene who has been against Belle being with Aden from the very beginning.

I'm sure they would need to let the jury know all about Aden's past, and this would be his key defence, but i'm not sure re-living it in court and speaking about it openly on the stand, is the right way. I wonder how they are going to go about it. Like Whispered_Envy said above, the spoilers state 'Will Aden compromise his only chance of walking free', this does seem to hint at him not wanting to bring up his past in court. I'm really intrigued now at what we will get to see.

I do also agree with you, the likes of Nicole & Irene's reactions, if this does come out in to the open, will be something that I would like to see aswell.

I would have thought because of the nature of Aden's abuse, it would be closed court as he was just a child when it happened. I'm not familiar with the laws, but I hardly think they would make him stand up in front of the whole town and tell them about his grandfather.

I would have thought because of the nature of Aden's abuse, it would be closed court as he was just a child when it happened. I'm not familiar with the laws, but I hardly think they would make him stand up in front of the whole town and tell them about his grandfather.

Yeah, i think that sounds right. It should be an interesting scene at any rate, i don't think haa have done anything like it before.

i actually did a court scene about this in my fanfic if you want to have a read and aren't already, it's the one called can time really heal?

just saw todays ep

how on earth does Todd do it??!!

he once again was just amazing. he showed the change in Aden perfectly,

i dont know what it was but Aden just seemed.... different, good different. i dont know more mature, its hard to explain. even the way he talked was different.

that scene on the beach was so sad, its so obvious that they still love the socks off each other. Belle looked so heartbroken when he said they should go their seperate ways.

Once again Todd was amazing, he needs all of the awards possible

Archived