Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

^^ totally agree Todd again was amazing I love the fact he was all serious with rachael and belle but was going back to old aden with nic it was brilliant acting but did anyone notice the odd look he gave when he was outting his top back on ( which was a shame) lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Todd's mini striptease... loved it. :wub:

I knew it, Morag would be too busy to take on Aden's case, with Ross' illness and all. But I wanted lots of Morag/Aden scenes, they are always so good to watch together, also Morag in lawyer mode is awesome viewing to. Damn it! :(

just saw todays ep

how on earth does Todd do it??!!

he once again was just amazing. he showed the change in Aden perfectly,

i dont know what it was but Aden just seemed.... different, good different. i dont know more mature, its hard to explain. even the way he talked was different.

that scene on the beach was so sad, its so obvious that they still love the socks off each other. Belle looked so heartbroken when he said they should go their seperate ways.

Once again Todd was amazing, he needs all of the awards possible

I agree with everything you said!!! he definitely seemed more mature, especially talking to Morag and when he was on the beach in the rain you could just tell he was thinking really deeply! ...and bless him at the start with melody, you could tell he really cared! he just showed so many parts of Aden's personality in this ep, but i still think he's lacking in screen time at the moment! I need more! :P

Why is no one appreciating Todd! Today's ep was awesome, Aden really seemed to be mixing a bit of the old old Aden in with his new maturity. Him and Nicole were really good as well but i would have liked it if he'd been at school to defend Melody as i thought that would have been a good scene.

I forgot to say yesterday but could anyone else tell that Rachel was really scared of Aden, she was trying to keep back from him loads.

Nicole's not exactly helping him get back to normal at the moment but she is being very supportive so it's okay, lol.

Sorry to just rant but i wanted to get my views out. Anyone else got anything to say???

I love Morag/Aden scenes too - they're such an offbeat pairing but you can tell she really 'gets' him. I do like H&A's unusual pairings rather than the conventional romantic ones (Adelle apart, obviously!) because they create some really interesting dynamics.

Am watching at UK pace but keeping up with the Adelle spoilers on this forum - am I going to start getting irritated with Rachel? does she get annoying?!

Can't say enough what a fabulous fabulous actor Todd is. He brings such depth and honesty to his scenes; I enjoy H&A immensely but have never really been bowled over by the acting in the way that I am with Todd. In the big emotional scenes he has - particularly that early confrontation with Larry that Roman walked in one - I am absolutely convinced by the emotion he shows.

I bought fool's gold!!! (finally, just after i get paid! lol) I tried to say as loud as i could that i was only buying it because Todd Lasance was in it! Just trying to help him publicise his work, lol. :P I think i'm gonna watch it now.

lol you dont have to wait too long as Todd is right at the beginning, with his funny american accent :P

Archived